24 November 2010

Lauren Bush for the Gap


I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned in the past just how much I adore Lauren Bush. She's just a rock star- one of those rare people who excels at every single thing she does. She's intelligent (Princeton alumna), she's genuinely eco-conscious and concerned about making a contribution to humanity (her FEED bags are evidence of that), and she's a bona fide fashion original who both models and designs. She has also been in a long-term relationship with David Lauren for, oh, seven or eight years and hasn't felt the pressure to marry yet (perhaps because her married name would be Lauren Lauren?). You would think that someone from a staunch Democratic family would not be drawn to someone who is Republican royalty, but I'm willing to bet that Ms. Bush is not terribly partisan. In short, Lauren Bush is someone I reallllly, realllly admire.

Her newest endeavor seems to be modeling for the Gap's holiday campaign. I found this on the EU site, so I'm not sure if it's out in the U.S., but here she is looking fabulous as always. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment