16 December 2010

Holiday Party Razzle Dazzle

It's hard to believe that Pre-Fall collections are already out. I'm still digesting the many looks and trends from last season. I'm liking what I see for Pre-Fall so far, though. I also think that next season's looks can lend inspiration for the holiday party circuit this year. Here are a few perfect dresses and sensational party looks to wear to everything from the office party to simple cocktails out on the town.



This dress by Thakoon takes my breath away. Wearing this dress would make one an instant contender for the title of Best Dressed at the Holiday Party. I also love those incredible shoes. Yes, this is what I would wear to my holiday party.



Vera Wang's bright red party frock is also perfectly festive. I think pairing it with black tights and a sculptural blazer (to be removed upon arrival) would be perfect for crisp December weather.



I love this embellished dress from First Lady-favorite Naeem Khan. The shoes, however, are rather lackluster, so be sure to wear a more exciting pair. It is Christmas, after all!



And finally we have here two different, but equally holiday party-appropriate looks from Fendi. The suit on the right would be ideal for the office party and the sexy dress on the left would be perfect for a dressed-up dinner out on the town with your beau. The shoes are pure perfection, too.


Have a fashionable holiday!

(** photos from style.com**)

No comments:

Post a Comment