03 December 2010

Katy Perry's Bejeweled Red Lips


Why subscribe to Harper's Bazaar? Aside from the steep discount off the newsstand price, subscribers also receive creative, fashion-forward covers that no one else is privy to. Case in point- the December issue of Harper's Bazaar. Three covers were released, as opposed to the usual two. There is one newsstand cover (*yawn*), one subscriber cover, and one special edition subscriber cover. I received the "special edition" cover, and it was indeed a treat from the norm.

This cover has the faint outline of Katy Perry's facial features, which are styled up with lots of mascara and Swarovski crystals. It's such a head-turner that I barely recognized the musician when I first retrieved the magazine from my mailbox. It's also unlike any other fashion magazine cover in my collection.

Bravo, Bazaar!

No comments:

Post a Comment