14 December 2010

Lauren Bush and David Lauren Make It Official


What a busy season for engagements! Prince William and his long-time love, Kate, finally made it official, and now David Lauren has popped the question to his girlfriend of six years, Lauren Bush. According to New York Magazine's Daily Intel, David Lauren proposed to Ms. Bush at the Metropolitan Museum of Art last Friday. I just love when couples with a long history together make engagement announcements. There's something bittersweet about it that yields additional happiness to me.

I suppose we can officially begin speculating as to whether or not Lauren will take David's surname. I suspect she'll remain Lauren Bush in public. We need not bother in speculating who will design the bride and bridegroom's wedding ensembles, though. Something tells me that Ralph Lauren will have that honor. Oh, and I predict that Dylan Lauren will have something to do with the wedding cake or dessert treats.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment