15 February 2010

Maybe I spoke too soon about Jessica Biel...


In a recent post, I wrote about how Jessica Biel as a cover choice for the February issue of Vogue was a complete snooze-fest. Today I might find myself eating those words.

As my Monday morning ritual of checking out Alexandra Kotur's top ten best dressed on Vogue.com commenced, I noticed that Jessica Biel was on that list in a breathtakingly beautiful Oscar de la Renta dress. The beautiful red, white, and pink layered confection was worn to the premier of her movie, "Valentine's Day."

This dress is eye-catching, original, and interesting. Now why couldn't Vogue have had her on the cover wearing this dress? Maybe more heads would have turned and more issues would have been sold on the newsstand...

No comments:

Post a Comment