11 October 2010

Charlotte Casiraghi's Dazzling Purple and Red Chanel


Vogue.com's Ten Best Dressed list is always my favorite part of Monday. I check this list religiously, and don't really consider the day to have begun until I have seen Alexandra Kotur's latest style stars.

My favorite look from this week's compilation is definitely Charlotte Casiraghi's stunning Chanel ensemble for the 90th anniversary of French Vogue. I love everything about this look: the double belt, the cuffs, the lace hat, the red nails and lips. It's just perfect. I only wish we could have seen the young Casiraghi crack a smile. Why does everyone in the fashion world (or in Ms. Casiraghi's case, high society) always look so glum? I've never seen Tonne Goodman with the hint of a smile. Caroline Seiber always looks depressed. Anna is, of course, never seen smiling.

SMILE, people!!!

To see the complete Best Dressed List for the week of October 11th, head on over to the newly-revamped Vogue.com.

(** photo of Charlotte Casiraghi is also courtesy of vogue.com**)

No comments:

Post a Comment