30 July 2010

*The* International Best Dressed List

It's that time of year, fashion-followers! Time for the release of Vanity Fair's illustrious International Best Dressed List. Fear not, if you haven't cast your vote yet. I just cast mine today. Since the entries for men weren't too exciting, I'll just fill you in on who my choices among the nominated/ listed females were.



Charlotte Casiraghi. She has style, she has grace. Oh, and she also has enough money to buy anything she wants, so the sky is the limit.



Of course I voted for my personal style icon: Charlotte Gainsbourg!



Maggie Gyllenhaal, one of the true fashion originals in Hollywood. She always manages to wear something new and exciting.



First Lady Michelle Obama. Not since Jackie O has a first lady generated so much attention in the fashion department. New York Magazine also tracks her every look.



Vogue's Lauren Santo Domingo. Alexandra Kotur has her as a perennial favorite for her best dressed list. It's only a matter of time before the LSD takes over Vanity Fair's list as well. Let's face it, she was born to be a style icon.


Carey Mulligan is another exciting fashion risk-taker. Plus, I loooove her short hair. It's tough pulling off hair that short, but she carries it off flawlessly.

I've made my picks! Who are yours?

(** all images from Google**)

No comments:

Post a Comment